Rebounding has commonly been referred to as 'The Miracle exercise'! It is not only an excellent exercise format, but the health benefits are almost unbelievable.
The class is conducted on mini-trampolines known as 'rebounders' and you will leave feeling energized, invigorated, HAPPY and with an amazing overall sense of well-being.
Here are 40 incredible benefits of rebounding:
- Exercises and strengthens muscle fibre in EVERY part of your body (including eyes, ears, heart, major organs, skin etc).
- Minimizes incurrence of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
- Boosts Energy levels - and keeps energy levels up during the day.
- Boosts Lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system. (This system acts as your body's internal vacuum cleaner).
- Tones the glandular system to increase the output of the thyroid gland, the pituitary gland and the adrenals.
- Detoxes the whole body and assists the body in attaining peak cell function.
- Strengthens the musculoskeletal system - via the G-Force (gravitational load) of each bounce.
- Decreases the possibility of illness and disease - provides a good form of long-term health insurance against chronic and acute conditions
- Oxygenates all the tissues - and where there is oxygen there cannot be disease.
- Establishes better equilibrium between oxygen required by the tissues and oxygen made available.
- Increases capacity for respiration. Breathing is controlled by changes in the volume of the chest cavity brought about mainly by muscular movements of the diaphragm. Repeated rebounding exercise accomplishes more muscle movements of the diaphragm with the consequent chest expansion.
- Enhances nutrient absorption, digestion and elimination processes.
- Improves the quality of relaxation and sleep.
- Improves the ability to concentrate, focus and solve problems.
- Helps manage body composition and improves resting metabolic rate so that more calories are burned for hours after exercise.
- Expands the capacity for fuel storage, increases the mitochondria count within the muscle cells, essential for endurance.
- Adds to the alkaline reserve of the body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
- Eases menstrual discomfort for women.
- Assists with weight problems.
- Tones and firms the body - at the bottom of each bounce, your body weighs double (even the clothes and shoes you're wearing) and this continuous acceleration and deceleration works on ALL muscle groups. Protects joints from the chronic fatigue and impact delivered by exercising on hard surfaces.
- Lowers circulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Lowers pulse rate and blood pressure.
- Lessens the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity.
- Lowers low-density lipoprotein (bad) in the blood and increases high-density lipoprotein (good) holding off the incidence of coronary artery disease.
- Helps fluid move easily within the body, thus helping muscle performance and lightening the load required of the heart.
- Decreases the volume of blood pooling in the veins of the cardiovascular system preventing chronic oedema.
- Improves circulation and encourages collateral circulation (the formation of new branch blood vessels that distribute blood to the heart) by increasing the capillary count in the muscles and decreasing the distance between the capillaries and the target cells.
- Allows the resting heart to beat less often. Each beat becomes more powerful and sends out a greater surge of blood around the body to nourish its 60 trillion cells.
- Reduces the height to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion.
- Assists in the rehabilitation of a heart problem.
- Boosts red blood cells - by increasing the functional activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells. The red blood cells carry oxygen and nutrients to the tissues of the body and also help remove carbon dioxide from them.
- Promotes tissue repair and tends to slow down atrophy in the aging process: Rebounding can actually reverse, prevent or diminish the hardening of the arteries. By conquering this ultimate pathology, you will keep your mind alert, skin smooth, skeleton flexible, libido intact, kidneys functioning, blood circulating, liver detoxifying, enzyme systems alive, hold memory intact, and avoid all systems of the aging process.
- Promotes body growth. Growth of the long bones is especially stimulated by rebounding due to the stimulating effect of the pituitary gland, which produces growth hormone.
- Offers relief from neck and back pains and headaches.
- Improves coordination between the propreoceptors in the joints, the transmission of nerve impulses to and from the brain, transmission of nerve impulses and responsiveness of the muscle fibres.
- Improves Balance - by improving responsiveness to the vestibular apparatus within the inner ear, thus improving balance.
- Stabilizes the nervous system - resulting in and increased resistance to environmental, physical, emotional and mental stress.
- And Most Importantly - Rebounding has longevity because it is easy to commit to as it is HIGHLY ENJOYABLE, time efficient - and leaves you feeling de-stressed, invigorated and ENERGISED!!!
- People who rebound find they are able to work longer, sleep better, and feel less tense and nervous.
- The effect is not just psychological because the action of bouncing up and down against gravity, without trauma to the musculoskeletal system, is one of the most beneficial aerobic exercises ever developed.
ALL INFORMATION AND OUR REBOUNDERS ARE PROVIDED BY REBOUNDSA